As Far As I Can See

June 10, 2013

Post image for As Far As I Can See

IMG_3367IMG_3355IMG_3377IMG_3357IMG_3375Wearing: Nasty Gal Daisy Girl Dress | Thrifted Levi’s Denim Jacket (similar) | LF x Jeffrey Campbell Alexa Wedges (Similar with lucite platform) | Nila Anthony Jelly Bag (Similar)

Okay, so why did I not start wearing lipstick until recently? I love it. And now I’m not afraid to wear this bright pink one!

I saw this dress on Nasty Gal about a month ago and quickly ordered it. I’m a sucker for daisy chains. I’m totally digging Nasty Gal’s line of clothing. The quality is great and the styles all make me swoon. I wish I got photos of the back of this. It partially laces up and it’s so pretty!

Paired it with my Alexa wedges since I haven’t seen them in ages. Also, I can’t get enough of this denim jacket. It’s my dream jacket. Seriously.

Anyway, I wore this to watch my AMAZING Miami Heat win the Eastern Conference Finals (at Chilli’s haha)! I’m too excited for the games over the next couple weeks. We got this!!

Lastly, I’m re-in love with Phantogram. Stuck on this song right now!

xo!

Nnenna June 10, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Your new blog design is like the coolest thing ever and I especially love how well it matches your outfit today! Both you and the blog are looking good, girl ;)

star-crossed smile

Melanie June 18, 2013 at 1:14 am

Thank you Nnenna! I’m happy to hear you like the change! :)

Jenmarie June 11, 2013 at 12:50 am

Never wore lipstick? You’re going to have so much fun with it now. You should try the Revlon Lipbutters too!

Melanie June 18, 2013 at 1:13 am

Haha, I didn’t start wearing regularly til I went to the UK. I’m addicted! I’ll definitely try those out!

Gina June 11, 2013 at 9:33 am

I like how your camera remote subtly makes appearances ;) This is such a darling outfit! So fitting with your new name lol

Melanie June 18, 2013 at 1:13 am

Hehe. I used to throw it away and pose without it. I guess that just stopped over time.

Thank you! Yay! Glad to know my blog name is fitting :)

Niani Tolbert June 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

You look great, let the lipstick adventures begin!
Let me add that scrolling down your blog makes this really fun to watch effect with the shapes, and I think I get too amused. Every time.

Melanie June 18, 2013 at 1:11 am

Aww, thank you! I’m deciding whether ir not I’m indulging in the new Rihanna x MAC lipsticks at noon tomorrow. Haha.

And woooooo! Yay! They better be entertaining! They took me forever to code, lmao. I get stuck playing Witt them myself sometimes haha.

Lola June 20, 2013 at 8:51 am

This is such a pretty dress, love the daisy trim :) and I so get what you mean about lipstick, once you start wearing it, you wonder why you never did in the first place!

Melanie July 9, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Thank you, Lola! And thanks for stopping by! I’m now such a lipstick addict. Urban Decay’s new lipsticks just came out and I’m dying to try them out at Sephora (And then buy at least 2 hehehe.)