The Sleepless

January 27, 2013

Post image for The Sleepless

Evil Twin Sleepless Jumper, American Apparel Easy Jeans, Miista May Boots, ASOS Leather BackpackEvil Twin Sleepless Jumper, American Apparel Easy Jeans, Miista May Boots, ASOS Leather BackpackEvil Twin Sleepless Jumper, American Apparel Easy Jeans, Miista May Boots, ASOS Leather BackpackEvil Twin Sleepless Jumper, American Apparel Easy Jeans, Miista May Boots, ASOS Leather BackpackEvil Twin Sleepless Jumper, American Apparel Easy Jeans, Miista May Boots, ASOS Leather BackpackWearing: Evil Twin Sleepless Jumper | American Apparel Easy Jean in Zinfandel (c/o) | Miista May boots | ASOS Leather Backpack with Pointed Flap |

How accurate is the name of this sweater – The ‘Sleepless’ Jumper? I’m writing this post up at 6am GMT (1am EST) and well, I’m wide awake. I’m sitting here in my dorm room and there’s crazy wind going on outside and I’m enjoying every minute of it. It kind of reminds me of being in a hurricane back home which is always my favorite weather situation, believe it or not.

American Apparel sent me these wine colored pants for Christmas and I’m so happy that they did. I’m not a colored pants person, really, but these have been very helpful in my limited wardrobe here in London.

I’m finally able to shop you my ASOS backpack. I love this thing. I’m trying to break it in so the leather gets super supple and a little worn.

And ummm, excuse my puppy dog face in these photos! It wasn’t extremely cold but there was a lot of wind so I was dying a little bit.

(Also, I’m on the front page of Nasty Gal! Check it out here! Too excited over this!)

Kailey January 27, 2013 at 1:47 am

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING ON NASTY GAL’S HOMEPAGE! :D :D Also, I love that lipstick shade on you, especially paired with those pants :D

Melanie February 21, 2013 at 11:10 am

Thank you! Aren’t they a good match? Haha. Do you ever wear Urban Decay makeup? I feel like you’d love them. They have amazing sales, too….this lipstick was only $3 at the time!

Jenmarie January 28, 2013 at 1:35 pm

My AE knit jeggings are a very similiar color to yours and I LOVE them! You look cute, as always :) Oh and ummm, that’s your favorite kind of weather? You’re a little crazy, lol! I’d be freaking out.

Melanie February 21, 2013 at 11:09 am

Thanks, Jen! I was never really in love with the power of oxblood til I started wearing these jeans! And haha, hurricanes aren’t too scary down south these days. Bill Gates made a weather machine….REAL LIFE. So they’re just really wimpy and the equivalent to bad thunderstorms.

Kelly January 30, 2013 at 11:45 am

I’m not typically a colored pants person either, but this wine shade is perfection!! Love it, girl!! I hope your enjoying London, totally jelly that your there!! <3

<3 Kelly

Melanie February 21, 2013 at 11:07 am

Thank you! Isn’t the color great? Haha. And yeah! I’m definitely loving London but I’m missing home way more! Haha.

Ashleigh January 31, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Hey I actually make those exact leggings that Courtney from thestyleplaylist was wearing. Check out my shop! glitteredbones.bigcartel.com!

Melanie February 21, 2013 at 11:04 am

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll check it out :)

Ria February 3, 2013 at 2:31 am

I love this sweater, it’s so nice and goes really well with the burgundy jeans.

Melanie February 21, 2013 at 11:03 am

Thank you! I surprisingly loved ’em with the jeans, too!