Black and White

January 17, 2013

Post image for Black and White

Motel Rocks Jordan Jeans, Evil Twin Anxiety Top, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy bootsMotel Rocks Jordan Jeans, Evil Twin Anxiety Top, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy bootsMotel Rocks Jordan Jeans, Evil Twin Anxiety Top, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy bootsMotel Rocks Jordan Jeans, Evil Twin Anxiety Top, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy bootsMotel Rocks Jordan Jeans, Evil Twin Anxiety Top, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy bootsWearing: Evil TwinAnxiety‘ sleeveless denim shirt | Motel Rocks Jordan jeans in black/white stripe | Jeffrey Campbell Tardy boots

FINALLY! My first outfit post in London :) I took these really quickly before I had to hop on the tube to get to my class yesterday. Silly me left my remote in my room so I had to do these with the self-timer. They didn’t turn out too bad aside from cropping my big hair, hahaha.

I’ve had these jeans for at least 6 or 7 months and I’m finally wearing them for the first time. They’re oddly really hard to find the right top for, but this sleeveless Evil Twin top that I picked up at Urban Outfitters was a completely perfect match. I tried it on and knew exactly what I’d pair it with first.

Also, I’m super cold in these photos so don’t think London is all sun-shiny and warm. Because it’s not.

Jenmarie January 17, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Those pants look perfect on you! You did a great job with the self-timer, lady :)

Melanie January 18, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Thank you, Jen! Photoshop made it look like I did a little better, hahaha, but I’m still pretty pleased with the result–especially based on the limited timeframe I had to take them. And haha, thanks! I’ve been afraid to wear the pants but I’ve lost a little weight so they’re a lot more flattering now than they would’ve been when I had just gotten them.

sahra January 17, 2013 at 2:43 pm

love this look! those pants are perfectly on trend <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Melanie January 18, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Ria January 19, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Self timer came out great! You look great and Your hair looks fabulous. I wore my jeans with just a basic black top…I think it’s the kind of thing that will get easier the longer you look at it.

Melanie February 21, 2013 at 11:13 am

Thank you, Ria! And yeah, I’m finding more and more combos with them. They’re so basic but deceptively hard to style! Geez!