Fashion Bloggers Do It Better Miami (Summer Edition)

June 30, 2012

Post image for Fashion Bloggers Do It Better Miami (Summer Edition)

Illustrator Erin ChainaniKiana of Young, Wilde and FreeDaniela of Nany’s Clozet

Last night was the Fashion Bloggers Do It Better Miami event for the summer! There was such great energy and lots of very stylish people! (And surprisingly few hot messes–I’m just sayin’.) I enjoyed walking around and taking a look at the pieces from all the boutiques, as well as watching the fashion show! I can’t wait to attend more events like this :) It made me really want to connect with all sorts of new Miami bloggers. I’m definitely getting on top of that ASAP!

Wearing: American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Crop Tee in black, and the new Crop Denim Vest in Medium wash; Stylestalker Heavy Metal skirt; Jeffrey Campbell Audrey II wedges (in nude); Deena & Ozzy double convertible satchel.

Young, Wilde & Free June 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

You look awesome, love the JC’s. There were quite a few hot messes that night lol.

X

Melanie July 2, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Thank you!! And hahaha, I really truly only saw one. For the most part, I felt like I was around a very thoroughly well-dressed crowd :)

Nnenna July 2, 2012 at 1:44 pm

This sounds like it was a fun event! Also, I love the electric silver skirt you are wearing- definitely stands out in a great way! :)

Melanie July 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Thank you Nnenna! The event was really nice and I’m so ready for more. It was actually seeing all your event activity that got me really stoked for this! And thank you :) I have a new favorite skirt now…I think this might reappear as my New Years skirt later on! haha.

Jenmarie July 6, 2012 at 8:22 pm

For some reason I haven’t been getting your blog updates. :/ It’s probably my fault, gotta figure it out! Anyways, love this silver shiny skirt you’re wearing! Glad you had fun at the event!

Melanie July 16, 2012 at 2:27 am

Oh no! Ugh, that happens to me sometimes with some people. So weird :(

Thanks!! I saw this skirt in a Stylestalker lookbook in December and was so happy to score it a a really good price :’)