Chiffon Dreams

March 7, 2012

Post image for Chiffon Dreams

I always feel so magical when I wear chiffon. I can’t be the only one. Or, well…okay. Maybe it’s just me. But I could wear chiffon every day if I had more of it. And I will, soon. This is an outfit from yesterday! I wasn’t planning on taking pictures…but I mostly wanted to photograph my good hair day, haha.

Wearing: American Apparel chiffon blouse (c/o), Levi’s 535 denim leggings, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy boots.

Jenmarie March 7, 2012 at 11:58 am

I feel exactly the same way! I love chiffon and need more if it in my wardrobe.

Melanie March 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm

It’s the best! I just had the craziest idea, but I would LOVE chiffon bed sheets. Don’t know how warm I’d be though, hahahaha.

PixelHazard March 8, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I always back off from chiffon because of this annoyed feeling that I;ll have to coordinate what I ear underneath.. I should really stop that lol

Bright Green Laces

Melanie March 27, 2012 at 2:44 am

I’m totally on your level. I don’t own chiffon in too many colors, but I wear black camis or bras with black, mostly nude (and sometimes black) under white, and I happen to have a coral bra that I can wear with my coral dress. What you decide to wear underneath could be an important step that takes chiffon from being trashy to classy. I definitely understand where you’re coming from :)

Casee Marie March 9, 2012 at 9:42 pm

So magical! I love chiffon. I really don’t wear much of it because I feel like the liquidity of it, the shapelessness, doesn’t flatter me. But in stead of just writing it off I should work out a way that will make me happy!

Melanie March 27, 2012 at 2:39 am

Girl! I’m sure you could TOTALLY pull it off! I challenge you to get a chiffon button down and style it how you normally style a top. I’m sure it’d transition into our wardrobe quite seamlessly. It’s so feminine and definitely YOU!