My Life via Instagram

January 25, 2012

1. Outfit for Angela Davis!!
2. My beautiful puppy that I miss dearly.
3. “Chinchilly” by Essie
4. My new Jeffrey Campbells! (Post will come soon!)
5. Seche Vite’s AMAZING Dry Fast Top Coat
6. Angela. Davis.
7. “Neon Yellow” by American Apparel
8. First Snow of 2012 in Providence!!
9. My wonderful new light meter. (It’s ancient…from 1988!)

Now that I have my iPhone, I’ve become an Instagram (and Twitter!) fiend! To stay updated with TTTS, follow me on Instagram, @melaniepatterson_.

I am also on:
Twitter
Tumblr
& Facebook

Jenmarie January 25, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Love your photos! I feel like everyone has an iPhone but me, lol! I’m just not up for paying the extra $60 a month (for me and Jason) for internet.

Melanie January 25, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Thank, Jen! I totally get you. I have Sprint so I don’t have any extra fees for internet. I’ve always had an unlimited data plan so when the iPhone came to Sprint, I knew I could finally get it :)

Melly January 25, 2012 at 7:18 pm

ahhh lucky, I’ll probably always have a prehistoric phone, but that’s alright! Just wish my iPod could take pictures :(
love this photosetttttt ufff

Melanie January 30, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Hahaha, you’re not even that big of a phone person so it’s okay. I can never reach youuuu. Lol.
Thank youuuu!

Casee Marie January 25, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Ohh, that picture of your puppy! I can’t even. I have a Samsung Galaxy S which I love to absolute bits and I feel like it’s a good alternative to the iPhone, which wasn’t available on T-Mobile last I knew. Of course, my previous phone was downright archaic so pretty much any smartphone would probably seem comparable to the iPhone to me!

Anyway, I’m very impatiently waiting for the Instagram app to drop on Android but they seem determined to make me go slightly crazy in suspense. Sigh.

Melanie January 30, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Hahaha, he is the cutest…I love him :) My sister has that phone! It’s definitely a really good one :) I’ve had my share of archaic phones, as well as phones that swore they weren’t archaic, haha. The Samsung Galaxy S is certainly up there :)

Android will get Instagram soon! I do feel like they’ve been promising it forever…but hopefully it isn’t too much longer!

Kailey January 26, 2012 at 1:48 am

I just recently started using Instagram too – I ADORE IT. Love these pictures! :D

Melanie January 30, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Thank you! And haha, I follow you now! :) Instagram is such a good photo platform.