Glow

September 27, 2011

Post image for Glow

Last Friday, I did my usual waking-up-too-close-to-class crunch, and I threw this number on. I’m finding that I’m still really in love with fluorescent colors, and when I saw these shorts, I knew I had to have them. They’re literally highlighter colored!

I also really wanted to take photos in front of the HUGE windows in my new room. Hopefully I’ll have pictures for you all when I’m done setting up…but I said that last time. (I never finished setting up in the 10 weeks I lived in the previous dorm). We’ll see though…it’s getting closer! :)

I also have to admit, I have another new pair of shoes. I couldn’t pass this up though! I bought these online from someone who purchased them from LF and never wore them! Crazy! These are my absolute dream shoes from 2 years ago, and I still can’t believe I own them!

Wearing:
Top: American Apparel
Shorts: American Apparel
Shoes: LF x JEffrey Campbell Alexas

As you all can see, TTTS got a little revamp. I needed to fix up my coding desperately, so I purchased a theme. I’m normally super against it, haha, but I really have no time to sit and figure out the issues I coded. I made it look really similar to what I had made though, haha.

Hope you enjoy this brief post! I have some more things to show you guys soon :)

Jenmarie September 29, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Oh my gosh! Those shorts are highliter color! They look great on you! I love the large windows in your room too!

Melanie October 1, 2011 at 11:25 am

Haha, they are! :) Thank you so much! And hah, they’re the best part of the room. So happy with them!

Casee Marie October 1, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Love those shorts! You wear neon colors so perfectly well. I don’t know if I’ve ever even tried to wear them. And I adore that top!

I was so against buying a theme, too, but finally gave in – I think if you’re going to spend the money on one, Thesis is definitely the way to go! I love it so far!

Melanie October 5, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Thanks hun! It’s a little weird to own something so bright….people can’t NOT look at it sometimes, which is something weird to get used to, hah. And I love the top, too! It’s such a staple piece in my wardrobe :)

And haha! Yeah, I just saw that you bought Thesis! What are the odds that we’d do it at the same time? Thesis is so great! There’s so much potential :) I’m definitely going to be doing big things with it with future layouts!

Laura October 14, 2011 at 11:43 am

I agree, the shorts looks great on you. I like the highlighted effect of the shorts and how it fits you perfectly. I hope the short suites me as much as it suites you. I love the shoes as well. I am really impressed on the things people find online.

Melanie October 19, 2011 at 4:01 am

Thanks! The color is beautifulllll. They’re definitely going to brighten up my Winter/transition well into Spring and Summer! If you’re looking to get them, they’re a great investment piece.