hold me, wrap me up

March 17, 2011

Another outfit post! This is looking promising, right guys? Anyway, this outfit is from 2 days ago. It’s starting to warm up in these parts and the weather is so perfect. Skirts without tights! FINALLY!

Again, my novio took these photos, and we were in a rush, so pardon the bathroom in the background!

Wearing
Raglan Top: American Apparel
Petticoat: American Apparel
Thigh-Highs: American Apparel
Shoes: JS

And if you didn’t notice, I have the Jessica Simpson Dany Platforms! I received them from my family for my birthday and I absolutely love them. They’re gorgeous. It’s a bit tricky walking in them considering I live on what is known as College Hill. It is one of those places that is literally it’s title. Colleges on a hill. (It usually bugs me when they’re not what they say they are. Despite the difficult terrain, I can’t complain since it is what it is.)

More to come soon, I promise :)

Jenmarie March 17, 2011 at 2:57 pm

These black and white photos of you are gorgeous and I love your skirt!

Melanie Alexandra March 17, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Thank you Jen! This skirt is one of my favorites :))

Confessions of A Confused City Girl March 18, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Cute! Love the thigh highs

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Karoline Kalvø March 18, 2011 at 9:50 pm

You are so gorgeous. Love your blog, style, hair, face, body. Everything.

Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
Karoline Kalvo

Melanie Alexandra March 22, 2011 at 2:57 am

Awww, thank you so much, that really means a lot! :)

Casee Marie March 22, 2011 at 7:07 am

Ahh, loving your Danys! I'm desperately craving a pair, but kind of like the leopard boots I don't know if they'll flatter me? And I'm one hundred percent sure I won't be able to walk in them. I have no balance with any sort of height, which is totally ironic because I used to ride horses. Ha!

You look lovely – the skirt is so cute with the shoes, love that contrast!

Nnenna March 27, 2011 at 7:41 pm

I love everything about this outfit- the slouchy skirt, poufy skirt, bangin' heels! Gorgeous outfit and pictures! :)

star-crossed smile